Buy-back of shares

 

Munich, August 8, 2007

Buy-back of shares

The managing board of Nemetschek Aktiengesellschaft, Munich, decided today, with the agreement of the supervisory board, to buy back up to 81,360 of the company’s own shares in the period August 15, 2007 to February 15, 2008 at the latest.

The purchased shares are intended to serve as acquisition currency for the full purchase of SCIA GROUP INTERNATIONAL nv, Belgium. Nemetschek Aktiengesellschaft already purchased a 78.84 % stake in SCIA GROUP INTERNATIONAL nv in 2006. With execution of the today signed contract on purchase of the remaining 21.16 %, SCIA GROUP INTERNATIONAL nv will become a 100% group subsidiary of Nemetschek Aktiengesellschaft.

The shares will be bought back at the stock exchange exclusively. The transactions will be announced in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2273/2003 of December 22, 2003. The company will provide regular updates on the progress of the share buy-back programme at www.nemetschek.de.